Guest Service Representative
Essential Job Functions:
· Operate and maintain Association’s front desk and coffee bar area. Responsible for ordering of supplies.
· Order, maintain inventory and distribute owner and guest parking passes and owner pet tags.
· Order, maintain and distribute owner and guest access control wristbands in compliance with Association Rules and Regulations.
· Operate electronic lock control software providing owners and authorized guest with electronic key codes. Provide lock code status updating and initial troubleshooting all electronic locks. Maintain log for key codes provided for roof access. Generate and maintain monthly key code for fitness center. Responsible for providing fitness code to owners and guest per regulations.
· Respond to owner and guest complaints completing a work order if needed. Report to Association Manager/Facility Manager issues to be resolved. Respond to Owner’s request for services.
· Respond to medical emergencies, fire alarms and elevator entrapments. Assist in situations involving a lost child.
· Make calls to owners to report unit issues and need for owner’s unit access.
· Provide tracking and delivery of owner mailbox keys. Receive, store and coordinate Owner parcel delivery. Maintain log of parcels received, notification and delivery to Owners.
· Maintain business/office equipment necessary to perform duties of Association and Front Desk.
· Assist Real Estate Agents and Service Contractors to obtain key codes and access to units.
· Distribute and maintain log for tennis, basketball, racquetball and pickleball equipment per guidelines.
· Responsible for coordination and calendar for meeting rooms to include collection of service fees.
· Prepare and post signage as needed throughout the property as directed by Association and/or Facility Manager.
· Utilize and maintain all required logs and forms.
· Assist Association Manager and Facility Manager with special projects.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Customer Service and Office skills required
· WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)